Automatic spot welding machine welding is a new type of welding method. Automatic spot welding machine welding is mainly aimed at the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, lap welding, sealing welding, etc. Its characteristics are:
1. High depth-to-width ratio, small weld width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, and fast welding speed.
2. The welding seam is smooth and beautiful, and no treatment or simple treatment is required after welding.
3. The weld seam has high quality and no porosity, which can reduce and optimize the impurities of the base metal, and the structure can be refined after welding. The strength and toughness of the weld seam are at least equal to or even exceed that of the base metal.
4. It can be precisely controlled, the focus light spot is small, it can be positioned with high precision, and it is easy to realize automation. It can realize the welding between some dissimilar materials.
Features of the welding platform:
The three-dimensional welding platform is used for the base plate of the riveting process. There are holes and T-slots on the working surface. The holes are mainly used to clean up some iron slag and welding waste during riveting welding, and the T-slots are mainly used to fix the weldments. It can be used for various inspections, such as datum planes for precision measurement, various measuring tools for mechanical testing, checking the dimensional accuracy of parts, line deviation, and making precision markings.
Precautions for the use of welding plates:
When using the welding platform, the surface should be cleaned, the workpiece should be fixed firmly, and the workpiece should be removed in time after welding to prevent deformation of the plate. Although the product is corrosion-resistant, it cannot be stored in a damp and dark place. The accuracy of the plate should be checked periodically. To ensure the quality of work, in order to prevent harmful deformation of the welding plate (welding platform), when the plate is installed, the support should be supported at the main fulcrum. When supporting, try to adjust the working surface of the plate to the horizontal plane. After the inspection or scribing is completed, the workpiece should be lifted down, and it should not be placed on the flat plate for a long time. After use, clean the working surface of the plate in time, and then apply a layer of anti-rust oil. If it is not used for a long time, it is best to apply a layer of butter and then spread a layer of white paper. It is best to use a special cover made of wood. When not in use, cover the plate with a cover to prevent water from dripping on the welding plate (welding platform).
Technical requirements of welding platform:
1. The welding platform should be made of high-quality and fine gray cast iron HT200-300, and the hardness of the working surface should be 170-240HB.
2. The working surface of the welding platform shall not have defects such as pores, blisters, cracks, slag inclusions, shrinkage porosity, embroidery spots, scratches, and bruises that seriously affect the appearance and performance.
3. The scraping process is usually used on the welding surface of the flat plate, and the maximum allowable value of the surface roughness Ra is 3.2 μm.
4. There should be no more than 4 trachomas blocked on the entire working face of the welding platform, and the distance between the trachomas should not be less than 80mm.
5. The non-working surface of the welding platform should be sand-cleaned and flat and allowed to be painted.
6. On the opposite sides of the welding platform, there should be φ80 cylinders or lifting holes, and the position should be designed to minimize the deformation caused by handling.
7. The welding platform should be tempered no less than once before leaving the factory (artificial aging).