Abstract: A laser marking machine is a machine used to mark the surface of a material. Its principle is to mark by laser light energy or evaporation or burning off the surface of the material. There are many types of laser marking machines, which can be divided into CO2 lasers according to the laser Marking machine, semiconductor laser marking machine, etc.; according to the wavelength, it can be divided into deep ultraviolet laser marking machine, green laser marking machine and so on. Laser Engraver and Laser Marking
The machine functions are similar, but there are obvious differences in definition, application material, depth and thickness, price, etc. Let’s take a look at the laser marking machine.
1. What is a laser marking machine
Laser marking machine is a mechanical device that uses laser beams to permanently mark the surface of various materials. The working principle of the laser marking machine is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to “carve” traces through the chemical and physical changes of the surface material through light energy, or to burn part of the material through light energy, showing the required Etched pattern, text.
Laser marking machines are mainly used in occasions that require finer and higher precision, such as electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses clocks, jewelry accessories , Auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes.
2. What are the types of laser marking machines?
There are many types of laser marking machines, which are mainly classified according to two factors: laser and wavelength:
1. By the laser source
According to different lasers, laser marking machines can be divided into: CO2 laser marking machines, semiconductor laser marking machines, YAG laser marking machines, fiber laser marking machines.
According to the laser visibility, it is divided into: ultraviolet laser marking machine (invisible), green laser marking machine (visible laser), infrared laser marking machine (invisible laser).
2. By wavelength
According to different laser wavelengths, it can be divided into: deep ultraviolet laser marking machine (266nm), green laser marking machine (532nm), lamp pump YAG laser marking machine (1064nm), semiconductor side pump YAG laser marking machine, semiconductor terminal Pump YAG laser marking machine (1064nm), fiber laser marking machine (1064nm), CO2 laser marking machine (10.64um).
3. What are the differences between laser engraving machines and laser marking machines?
A. Different definitions
(1) Laser engraving machine is a technological equipment that uses laser to engrave materials that need to be engraved. A laser engraving machine can also be called a laser cutting machine, a laser engraving machine, etc., and shoots laser light on almost all materials such as wood products, acrylic particles, plastic plates, metal plates, and stones.
(2) The laser marking machine uses the laser beam to evaporate the surface material to expose the deep material, which causes the chemical change and physical change of the surface material to engrave traces, or burns part of the material through light energy, showing the required etching. graphics, text.
B. Application materials are different
(1) Laser engraving machines generally engrave or cut non-metallic materials.
(2) Since the laser marking machine does not need deep engraving, it only realizes marking by marking the mark and name, and most metal and non-metal materials can basically be marked. Very little cutting is used.
C. Different depth and speed
(1) The laser engraving machine can engrave in a large stroke size, and can also cut, the depth is far more than that of a laser marking machine.
(2) The speed of the laser marking machine is relatively fast, generally reaching 7000mm/s.
D. Different prices
(1) The price of laser marking machine varies from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands due to different materials.
(2) Laser engraving and cutting machine, the price of low power is much cheaper than laser marking machine.