Pulse handheld laser welding machine is an efficient and precise welding equipment, mainly used for welding and repairing of metal materials. Compared with traditional welding methods, pulse handheld laser welding machines have many features. This article will introduce several main features of the pulsed handheld laser welding machine.
1. Pulse handheld laser welding machine has high energy density. After the laser beam is focused by the light collection system, the energy density of the laser beam can be concentrated in a small area, thereby generating a very high temperature at the welding point. This high energy density feature enables pulsed handheld laser welding machines to achieve fast, deep and precise welds.
2. The pulsed handheld laser welding machine has a small heat-affected zone. Since the working principle of laser welding is to achieve welding through heat conduction, compared with traditional welding methods, the heat-affected area produced by pulsed handheld laser welding machines is smaller. This means that there is less thermal deformation and thermal stress on the surrounding material during the welding process, which reduces welding-induced deformation and residual stress.
3. The pulse handheld laser welding machine has a high welding speed. Due to the high laser energy density and large welding heat input, the pulse handheld laser welding machine can complete the welding operation in a relatively short time. This not only increases production efficiency, but also reduces production time and costs.
4. Pulse handheld laser welding machine has better welding quality. The laser welding process is carried out in an almost gas-free environment, so there are no porosity, oxidation and burning problems. At the same time, laser welding can also achieve high positioning accuracy and weld quality, so that the welded joint has good mechanical properties, appearance quality and corrosion performance.
5. Pulse handheld laser welding machine has strong adaptability and flexibility. The pulse handheld laser welding machine can weld and repair a variety of materials, including metal materials, alloy materials, plastics and ceramic materials. At the same time, it can realize welding on workpieces of different shapes, thicknesses and angles. This kind of adaptability and flexibility makes the pulse handheld laser welding machine widely used in different industries and fields.
In short, as an efficient and accurate welding equipment, the pulse handheld laser welding machine has many characteristics. High energy density, small heat-affected zone, high welding speed, good welding quality, adaptability and flexibility make the pulse handheld laser welding machine an indispensable and important tool in modern manufacturing.