Laser cleaning technology is a very potential, but also gradually change the industrial environmental protection of an important technology. In recent years, for environmental protection policy is more and more strict, China’s laser cleaning market demand is growing rapidly.
Laser cleaning is the process of removing material from a solid (or sometimes liquid) surface by irradiating it with a laser beam. At low laser fluences, the material is heated by the absorbed laser energy and evaporates or sublimates. At high laser fluences, the material is typically converted to plasma.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid-solid powerful impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
1. laser cleaning is a green cleaning method, without the use of any chemicals and cleaning fluids, cleaning down the waste is basically a solid powder, small size, easy to store, recyclable, can easily solve the environmental pollution problems caused by chemical cleaning;
2. Traditional cleaning methods are often contact cleaning, cleaning the surface of the object has a mechanical force, damage to the surface of the object or cleaning medium attached to the surface of the object to be cleaned, can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution, laser cleaning of non-abrasive and non-contact so that these problems are solved;
3. laser can be transmitted through the optical fibre, and robots and robots to match, easy to achieve long-distance operation, can clean the traditional method is not easy to reach the parts, which in some dangerous places to use can ensure the safety of personnel;
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials, to achieve the cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. And also can not damage the surface of the material in the case of selective cleaning of the material surface contaminants;
5. Laser cleaning is highly efficient and saves time.
In the ship repair process, there are often steel large surface rust removal and metal surface paint removal. Laser cleaning, with its processing advantages, can replace the traditional mechanical grinding or water jet sand cleaning, etc.. By adjusting parameters such as laser power and frequency, it ensures that the spot to be cleaned is removed within the threshold range, thus protecting the substrate from laser damage. Adjusting the scanning width according to the different cleaning surfaces can achieve the effect of cleaning different surface widths and ensure the accuracy of the cleaning area. The laser, as a clean energy source, can effectively avoid occupational diseases among employees and, through efficient dust removal, can ensure that the occurrence of pollution is minimised.
LME laser specialises in the manufacture of laser welding machines and laser cleaning machines, which are well established and exported to over 80 countries and regions. We are constantly innovating to provide the best and most efficient solutions to the needs of various industries around the world.