There is no uniform standard for the quality evaluation of laser cutting in the world. So far, there is no standard for laser cutting quality in our country. The main basis for testing the quality of laser cutting is JIS and WES (welding specifications). In CEN (European Standardization Agency) and ISO (International Standardization Agency) there are questions about the standardization of laser cutting. The relevant ISO9000 series quality assurance methods mainly provided by EU have conducted research on laser cutting standards and standard sample regulations. The content includes: cutting quality grade division, setting samples and processing samples standards, optical systems, and price samples The model and beam characteristics of the machine.
For laser cutting processing, evaluating its processing quality mainly includes the following principles:
1. Smooth cutting, no streaks, and no brittle fracture;
2. The slit width is narrow, which is mainly related to the diameter of the laser beam spot;
3. The verticality of the cutting seam is good, and the heat-affected zone is small;
4. No material burns, no molten layer is formed, no large slag;
5. The surface roughness of the incision, the size of the surface roughness is the key to measure the surface quality of laser cutting.